Why two classes in one day? For someone who hates AM workouts? Because my ClassPass was about to reset so it was either use-it-or-lose-it with my last class.
Tuesday – Fit 36 Lincoln Park with some fellow Chicago Running Bloggers
Wednesday – 2 miles on the treadmill in 1/2 mile intervals with some strength in between
Thursday – Rest
Friday – More Rest
Saturday – 3-mile run on the pretty but cold lakefront
Sunday – Yoga with the Pilsen Yoga Tribe and about 75 minutes of solo dance time
Total Miles: 5
Total Time: 5 hours, 54 minutes
Yoga 2x, strength 2x, run 2x and some focused-ish dance time??? A solid week.
Monday / Tuesday
- 78,530 total steps; 11,219 per day
- 95 total floors; 13.6 per day
- 35.02 total miles; 5 per day
- 2,357 avg. daily calorie burn
- 227 total active minutes; 32.4 per day
- 7 hrs 12 min avg. restful sleep
Hopefully, I can keep the momentum as I start a TRAINING PLAN this week.For running. If it goes well, I hope to run the Soldier Field 10.