Monday: M3 Fusion at Studio Lagree River North
Tuesday: Restorative Yoga at The Spa at the JW Marriot – I was the only student to show up so I had a lovely “private” practice. Then I had an hour-long private lesson to work on my next solo (I worked up a good sweat in that hour!)
Wednesday: Bellydance class at Vaudezilla
Thursday: I was tired. Skipped out on a volunteer happy hour thing and yoga.
Friday: Rest. Happy Hour.
Saturday: Walked around downtown Chicago with my mom and husband and 250K of our closest friends. Then rehearsal.
Sunday: Pilsen Yoga Tribe and 3.85-mile run
- 69,829 total steps; 9.976 per day
- 82 total floors; 11.7 per day
- 31.21 total miles; 4.46 per day
- 2,230 avg. daily calorie burn
- 246 total active minutes; 35.1 per day
- 7 hrs 21 min avg. restful sleep per night
Have you ever showed up for a group workout and you were the only student? That happened to me once for a HIIT workout and I didn’t make it to the end of the planned workout before I had to throw in the towel.
Did you march on Saturday?