I already talked about how I did on my 2016 goals, but here are some quantifiable things about 2016 because in case you didn’t know, I’m a digital analytics manager so numbers are kind of my jam.
- 140 = total running miles
- I’ve been tracking my monthly miles since 2010. This was my second-lowest year – 2015 was lower. So I’m improving!
- 184 = total hours spent working out, which equates to 7.7 days.
- 80 = maximum weight lifted, in pounds
- I’m not aware of ever lifting a heavier weight
- 36 = total yoga classes
- Pretty sure this is my highest
- 97 = total other classes (weights, core, rowing, HIIT, dance, etc)
- 61 = classes taken via ClassPass
- 99 = total Divvy bike rides
- Didn’t realize until I got the email this week that I was so close to 100 rides
- 167.5 = total miles covered on a Divvy bike (which is my total biking miles because I can’t find the key to my bike lock)
- 21 = total burlesque shows performed in
- I may have said 20 before, but I forgot I had a 2-show night