Hey, I’m using DailyMile again
Monday: 4.9-mile run on the Lakefront Trail
Tuesday: 1.5-mile run home after dropping off our car at the mechanic; Shut Up & Flow heated yoga at Bare Feet Power Yoga
Wednesday: 4-mile run to Ping Tom Park
Thursday: 1.5-mile run to the mechanic to pick up the car (100K mile tune up!)
Friday: Bellydance class
Saturday: Total Body Strength at CrossTown Fitness
Sunday: Rest. For various reasons. Champagne being a big one, but hey, it was my only real rest day.
- I ran 12 (total) miles last week! That’s my best week since December 2014! Has it really been that long? And the knee is still holding up.
- I lifted my heaviest weight of the year! I deadlifted an 80-pound kettlebell, 10x in 30 seconds. Now I’m curious what I can deadlift 5x.
- 67,726 total steps; 9,675 per day
- 124 total floors; 17.7 per day
- 31.67 total miles; 4.5 per day
- 2,255 average daily calorie burn
- 228 total active minutes; 32.6 per day
- 8 hrs 5 min average restful sleep
So, even though I ran more miles, between vacation days and work from home days, I wasn’t walking around as much. But I had two awesome milestones, so I’m feeling really pumped!