Monday: Kettlebells at OTG Bootcamp
Tuesday: Headed to the suburbs to see family, and uh, it’s been well established that I don’t work out before work.
Wednesday: Felt exhausted, but made an effort to head to class at OTG. By the time I got off at the nearest bus stop, class had started, so I walked a mile to Erin’s Shoe Drop event. I got my first shoe shine. I also slept like 9 hours that night, which felt amazing, and I told everyone at work about it the next day.
Thursday: TRX at OTG Bootcamp
Saturday: Very lazy day. As in, I made a lot of progress on The Last Man on Earth on Hulu.
Sunday: Yoga with the Pilsen Yoga Tribe
So, not my most stellar week, but what can you do. (Uh… workout more? Get more sleep?)
Halloween Party (Mermaid & Sailor) / Me & nephew / Boot shine
- Total Steps: 58,525 (Average 8,361)
- Total Distance: 25.53 miles (Average 3.65)
- Does not include biking miles
- Total Floors Climbed: 67 (Average 10)
- Total Calories Burned: 15,842 (Average 2,263)
- Calories Consumed: 11,588 (Average 1,655)
- Average Sleep: 7 hrs 23 min
Last week was my last week of the Little Black Dress Project, and, uh, I certainly didn’t go out with a bang But! Taking care of myself is just as important as pushing myself. Sometimes I need a night when I go to bed at 9pm.