Monday: Kettlebells at OTG Bootcamp
Tuesday: Kettlebells at OTG Bootcamp
Wednesday: Kettlebells at OTG Bootcamp
Thursday: TRX at OTG Bootcamp
Sunday: Yoga with Pilsen Yoga Tribe
I’m really happy with this week. I made it to OTG at least 4x. I can tell I’m getting stronger. I made it to yoga this week, and it felt great. I brought my lunch to work every day (and they were all healthy lunches – some combo of lean protein + veggies).
I wanted to also do yoga on Thursday (my office offers it during the lunch hour), but my schedule didn’t allow. I also wanted to go for a run at some point during the weekend, but that didn’t happen – too busy and not enough energy when I did have the time. I also wanted to make it a habit to step out for a walk most workdays, but that’s also not happening. BUT, I can only accomplish so much.
- 80,437 steps (11,491 per day)
- 35.09 miles covered running/walking (5.01 per day)
- (Biking miles not counted)
- 130 floors walked up (19 per day)*
- 17,654 calories burned (2,522 per day)
- Average calories consumed = 1,594 per day
- 493 active minutes (79 per day)
- Average sleep = 7hr 21min per night
* I think maybe some floors were counted while I was biking