Monday: Kettlebells at OTG Bootcamp
Tuesday: Kettlebells at OTG Bootcamp
Thursday: Yoga at the office
Friday: 1 hour of dancing (working on my solo) (avg HR was 107)
Saturday: 3.67mi run
Sunday: Walk 2.2mi for marathon spectating
Marathon spectating with Kelly & her kiddos!
Still not hitting my goal of 4-5 workouts per week at OTG, but as I mentioned in my last post, I need to embrace morning workouts.
- 64,001 steps (9,143 per day)
- 28.62 miles covered running/walking (4.1 per day)
- (Biking miles not counted)
- 39 floors walked up (5.6 per day)
- 16,597 calories burned (2,371 per day)
- Average calories consumed = 1,654 per day*
- 298 active minutes (42.6 per day)
* Assuming I logged everything accurately
So … who else is inspired to run the 40th Chicago Marathon? And who is kind of annoyed that you have to enter the lottery or do a guaranteed entry by the end of November????? I don’t want to commit close to $200 when my knee is a big gamble.