TL; DR: scroll to the bottom to enter for the chance to win a race code good for entry into any Spartan Race in the US.
Joe De Sena, the founder and owner of the Spartan Race, as well as a living legend in endurance and adventure racing circles — finisher of the 135-mile Badwater Ultramarathon, raced the 140.6 miles of Lake Placid Ironman, and finished a 100-mile trail run in Vermont, all within one week – has released a new book to get you ready for a future Spartan race.
In 2014, De Sena authored Spartan Up!, which changed lives and revealed the secrets to developing the resourcefulness and mental determination needed to become a true Spartan.
This year, he released Spartan Fit! 31 Days. Transform your Mind. Transform Your Body. Commit to Grit. No Gym Required.
- A 31-day workout and diet plan to prepare for the Spartan Sprint — or to just get you in ultimate shape
- Full-body workouts requiring no gym and no weights
- How to build fitness levels from one race to the next
- Inspiring, motivating stories of Spartans
- A complete Spartan training guide, Spartan Fit! arms readers with the strength, knowledge, and grit to never question their potential again, both on and off the race course.
Are you Spartan Fit? Prove it at a race! Enter via Rafflecopter for your chance to win a entry good for any US Spartan Race. I’ll pick a winner on Sunday May 15th.
And if you aren’t selected, you can save 10% on any Spartan Race entry with code SPARTANBLOGGER.