I ordered one of each of the following:
- Skinny 5/8” Yellow Chevron
- Black 3/4″ Glitter (which is really closer to tinsel than glitter)
That is in addition to the other stuff I already mentioned:
- One capsleeve Swirlgear top
- A foam roller (the one you’ll get is a raspberry/pinky-purple color)
- A Fast Women top of your choice
- A pair of black Asics armwarmers
- A pair cute Target knee socks (that can be cut into arm warmers or worn as socks)
- A bottle of Mrs Meyers basil liquid handsoap – it’s my FAVORITE (and I have an extra unopened bottle)
- Total value = $160 or so (depending on the Fast Women top you pick)
Enter by pledging to Swirlgear and leaving a comment to let me know how much. Every $5 you pledge = one entry. If you’ve already pledged, you can enter by increasing your pledge, and letting me know by how much! (Same deal – every $5 you increase you pledge = one entry.) I’ll pick a winner after the Swirlgear Kickstarter ends on Sept 18.
After you pledge, you can earn extra entries by sharing a link to this post via Facebook, Twitter or on your blog (just include that in your comment as well). One extra entry per time you share the link.
- In case you aren’t familiar with Kickstarter, your credit card doesn’t get charged unless they reach their goal.
- Swirlgear won’t get any Kickstarter funds unless they reach their goal by Sept 18.