Total Miles Ran: 93.7
Total Miles Walked (During Commute): 18
Total Time Worked Out: 18hr, 31min, or 1,111 minutes
Total Races: 0
First time in two years that I had back-to-back no race months.
New trails ran on: 1. Great Western Trail.
Pairs of running shoes purchased: 2
Pairs retired: 1. I think. I dunno, maybe I’ll try to squeeze some more miles out of them.
Total times I got sick: 2. Stomach bug and sinus infection.
Sunrises, snow, running, my husband and my cat. My life is thrilling.
Best March Searches:
- “i would like to run more races but can’t afford it” – You and me both.
- “cant afford running events” – I see that I am starting to attract a niche audience …
- “chicago running beer groups” – Does ChicagoRunningBloggers.com need a spin-off? ChicagoBeerRunBloggers.com?
- “beer runs through chicago” – BRB, off to buy some domains …
- “how do i carry clif shot bloks during marathon” – In a SPIbelt. Although I want to try a FlipBelt.
- “cookie monster” – Only during Girl Scout cookie time.
Take Olive to the vet. Fail. I’m a terrible cat mom.
Progress on yearly goals:
Don’t spend more than $500 on races for 2013. I didn’t register for any races during February. Still at $338 for 2013’s races.
Run 1,300 miles for the year. RunningAhead.com tells me that I am now 79.2 miles behind my pace bunny. Oops.
Weekly strength workouts. I did seven total.
Move out of my parents house. Yeah yeah. Fell off the tracking-all-expenses bandwagon. But we’re still making slow progress overall.
Read 12 books. I read two!! Overachiever over here. (I also started taking the train to work again, it’s easy to find time to read when you’re spending four hours/day commute via public transit.) Anyway, I read Wise Blood and Like Water For Chocolate.
Take Olive to the vet. Let’s try this again.