Races Raced: 2
Total miles ran: 79.8
Total time worked out: 20hr, 47min
My lowest monthly mileage since October 2011. Which is a good thing. I think my legs needed to cut back a little bit, and I wanted to get in the habit of regular strength training again.
Expect more of these, now that I have an actual functioning camera again and don’t just rely of my phone’s camera.
Best Search Terms in November
- cat christmas costumes (yesssss!!!)
- skirt soccer (YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG)
- why are the hot chocolate 15k and 5k races so bad (hahahahahahaha)
- where do i wear by bib for running (IN THE FRONT)
- 40 degrees mag mile chicago too cold to walk? (please leave the city or never come here)
- best female marathon training blogs (Google failed you)
- lululemon survival strategies (I’m poor, so, no idea)
I don’t usually give myself monthly goals … but this month I am.
- Work out everyday from Thanksgiving to New Years. Even as little as walking a mile or doing 50 (combined) push-ups and sit-ups will count, if I’m pressed for time. I like to eat, and eat more this time of year. Just trying to be pro-active.
- Bring lunch to work everyday. For each week I do this (just for this month), I can sign up for a race in 2013.
- No frivolous spending. (By my own definition of “frivolous”.) If I can go all month without it, then I can register for my goal spring half marathon on December 31, before the price goes up.
I like how the last two goals are just bribes to make me do the things I should be doing anyway. How old am I?