June was a great month.
Number of races raced: 4
L-R: Sunburst, Jim Gibbons (thanks for the pic, Lauren!)
Number of PRs: 1
Miles ran: 100
Miles walked: 32
Time spent working out (minus walking): 19hr, 14min
I wasn’t sure if I’d hit 100 miles this month, but with today’s long run, I did! So that’s four months in a row of 100 or more miles. Oh. Hmm. Maybe that wasn’t the best way to lead into training for my first marathon … ? Time will tell.
Number of concerts attended: 4
6/1: Chicago Symphony Orchestra
6/4: Chicago Chamber Musicians
6/22: Chicago Symphony Orchestra
And a dance recital.
At Radiohead! On the left: BFF Ultra Vera, BFF Scott, me; on the right: me, Scott
Number of years my parents have been married: 38, as of June 15. Congratulations! 🙂
Number of crazy storms I photographed: 1
Favorite search terms from June:
- wearing compression tights under clothes (yes, I do that, so does Kelly)
- toyota echo race (yes, I drive one … sounds like a crappy race though)
- baby cat running races (what could possible go wrong?)
- what mile did the marathon runner poo (mile 22, apparently)
- what the kellometter (I think I’m going to start saying this)
- do you carry a purse in chicago (they haven’t banned them. yet.)
- one can’t complain about first world problems (shows what you know)
- freeballing in public
- firstworldproblems stop whining (never!!)
- fat cat first world problems (YES!)
- first world problems i want stuff (at least you are self aware)
- wedding and marathon in same weekend (Nicole, perhaps you can offer some advice)
- new lenox running club (go here for the Frankfort New Lenox Running Club)
- how to stop the problems of the world (what the …? I can’t believe you ended up on my blog.)
Favorite spam comment:
How was your June?
Don’t forget about this week’s photo challenge – your running buddy.