Xaarlin at Pain is Nothing always does a monthly numbers post. So I’m borrowing her idea …
Miles ran: 115
Either cold & rainy or hot & humid. Yay springtime in Chicagoland.
Time spent working out: 24h 7m … Wow, I spent over a day working out this month. This is the most amount of time I’ve spent working out in one month (that I’ve tracked).
Resistance bands broken: 1
Races raced: 0. Sadness.
Races signed up for: 1 – Jim Gibbons 5K
Cost spent on race registration: $0 (Thank you Active Advantage membership … that I purchased for half off with a Schwaggle deal)
Races spectated: 1 – with an awesome sign!
Races volunteered at: 1 – never enough cowbell
Weddings attended: 2
Parades marched in: 1
Fire hoop performances watched: 1
Cameras broken: 1
Subsequently, Fashion Friday posts: 0
Funniest search terms that have led someone to my blog:
- “i know i’m not going to win” marathon
- abysmal training for marathon
- dorky runner picture
- fast women shirt (yes!!! you can get one here!)
- free balling
- gomi chicago runner (oh. I see.)
- naked aid station pics (what a great idea)
- society run by women (sounds great in theory. but read this book. I’ll loan you my copy if I can find it.)
- woman free balling
Number of people who now report to me at work: 0.8 (he works part-time) (and I’m so worried that I’m a terrible boss)