Two weeks ago:
- Monday 10/23: Run, 3.4 miles in 38 minutes, 11:14 pace
- Tuesday 10/24: On (Shoes) Art Run, 3.2 miles in 30 minutes (estimated), 9:24 pace
- Wednesday 10/25: Megaformer at Studio Lagree Lincoln Park via ClassPass
- Thursday 10/26: Yoga at the office
- Friday 10/27: Runch (run at lunch) 3.5 miles in 39 minutes, 11:11 pace
- Saturday 10/28: Run, 6.7 miles in 1hr 19min, 11:45 pace
- Sunday 10/29: Pilsen Yoga Tribe
Total Miles: 17
Total Time: 6 hours, 11 minutes
- Monday 10/30: Rest
- Tuesday 10/31: Run 4.8 miles in 55 minutes, 11:25 pace
- Wednesday 11/1: Rest
- Thursday 11/2:
AM: Run 3.6 miles in 36 minutes, 9:58 pace
Lunchtime: Office Yoga
- Friday 11/3:
Runch 4 miles in 42 minutes, 10:31 pace
CLLAW – Chicago League of Lady Arm Wrestlers
- Saturday 11/4: Rest
- Sunday 11/5:
Run 5.8 miles in 56 minutes, 9:47 pace
Pilsen Yoga Tribe
Total Miles: 18
Total Time: 5 hours, 25 minutes
So, training for the F3 Half Marathon has officially started. And I know a bunch of people running it, which is exciting!
I also decided to start performing again and am preparing for 6 shows next month! I’m not doing any new acts, so it’s just a matter of brushing up on choreography and making improvements to the costumes, which is much easier than starting from scratch but still work. I still sometimes have moments where I realize I’ve given up my Saturday nights 4 weekends in a row, or that from Dec 2-9, I have four performances, and I feel a little overwhelmed. But, I always have a blast every single time I perform, and I’m trying not to overthink things, so I tell my brain to calm down.
Also, I competed in CLLAW again this past Friday, which was a last minute thing. I wasn’t going to do this one, just … because. But they reached out earlier in the week because someone had to drop out last minute and their bracket is set up for 12 wrestlers. And since I had the costume and didn’t have Friday night plans, I agreed to do it. Once again it was a blast, even though I didn’t win.
L-R: My manager Ruby Claret, me, fellow wrestler Aunt Nance and her manager, my post-performance selfie tradition with Olive continues.
Professional photos by Trainman Photography – he always gets such great shots!
So, anywho, who else is doing the F3 Half Marathon?